Computer Graphics Simply Explained
What is computer graphics?
- What is Computer Graphics? The principles and applications of computer graphics are discussed.
- Beginner's Guide to Computer Graphics
An easy to follow set of tutorials for beginners.
- What is Computer Graphics? A short yet very informative introduction to computer graphics.
- A Short Introduction to Computer Graphics. An introduction to computer graphics with more and yet easy to understand technical details.
- Lode's Computer Graphics Tutorial. A detailed free tutorial with examples.
- Vector Math for 3D Computer Graphics. A free tutorial on the math used in computer graphics. Questions with answers and some of them are interactive using java applets.
References and Books
1 - Computer Graphics - Principles and Practice - James D. Foley - ISBN: 0-201-84840-6
2 - Computer Graphics - Theory into Practice - Jeffrey J. McConell - ISBN: 0-7637-2250-2
3 - Fundamentals of Computer Graphics (3 rd Edition) - Peter Shirley and Steve Marschner - ISBN: 978-1-56881-469-8
4 - Mathematics for Computer Graphics - John Vince - ISBN: 978-1-84996-022-9
5 - Introduction to Computer Graphics Using Java 2D and 3D - Frank Klawonn - ISBN: 978-1-84628-847-0
Home Page -
Computers - Hardware - Internet
Security - Software - Computer Programming -
Updated: 5 November 2010
Copyright © 2003 - 2010 - All rights reserved - A Dendane